Organic agriculture produces products using methods that preserve the environment and avoid most synthetic materials, such as pesticides and antibiotics.
YELWA Crop Enhancer is guaranteed, abundant harvest in a bottle. It is organic growth stimulator, natural soil modifier/enricher and micronutrient source all wrapped in one. Our base ingredient, discovered 46 years ago, is key to the success stories we hear from our farmers.
In this age of Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA), Yelwa Crop Enhancer, packs the most punch.
YELWA Bio-Start Microbial Specifications.
400 Billion Rhizobial CFU per lb plus 40,400,000 Mycorrhizal Fungi propagules per lb. representing 76 different species
- Increased root tips and root system leading to increased food and water uptake.
- Increase growth of seedlings and nursery plant outs.
- Increase ability of crops to handle stress and diseases
- Increase yield with better returns
- Improved shelf-life and produce quality
- Better tasting food.
- Introduction of multiple beneficial soil bacteria to the soil.
- Introduction of multiple beneficial funguses to the soil.
- Increased savings on your fertilizer budget.
- Increased exportability of your produce
INGREDIENT AUXIN-CYTOKININ RATIO
The base ingredient in YELWA promotes Auxin dominance in the young plant thereby favoring rooting. A strong root system helps in absorption of nutrient and mechanical support of the shoot.
AMINO ACID & POLYPEPTIDES
Yelwa provides over 20 different amino acids and polypeptides that are essential for plant growth, leading to increased yield and quality of crops.
HUMIC AND FLUVIC ACID
Enhances nutrient availability, increases cation exchange capacity & facilitates nutrient absorption, compensates for nutrient deficiencies associated with red clay soils.
Contains 76 species of microbes.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||6.00%|
|Water Soluble Nitrogen||6.00%|
DIRECTION FOR USE
For best result application rate, is minimum of 1 liter for 1 hectare. Shake well to mix. Mix 200 mls in 15--20 liters of water. See individual crop programs. Some crops require seed soak. Best when season starts with YELWA BIO--START.